Position: Java/J2EE Full Slack Developer
Exp: 2-10 Yrs
The Expertise we are Looking For
- S/He has a passion for technology and can navigate his/her way across complex and rapidly-changing landscapes by staying on top of latest trends and thrive by sharing knowledge.
- S/He is a creator, a doer, and a disruptor who will help us solve real-life problems and meet real customer needs. S/he shall be helping us build things, taking an idea, and creating rapid prototypes that are shippable and learn from real-life feedback.
- S/He is comfortable to be a self-starter, who actively challenges status-quo, is curious and not afraid to ask Why and What if?
- S/He is experienced with the tools of the trade including a variety of modern programming languages and frameworks
- S/He cares about cycle time and use CI/CD practices, tools to rapidly deploy changes to customers while minimizing risk using practices like A/B tests, blue-green deployments, and feature toggles
- S/He stays on top of Algorithms, Data Structures and Design Patterns and love the challenge of building highly scalable systems that can support thousands of transactions/sec.
- S/He has a mindset of test first development and are experienced in modern test frameworks. We believe in testing and that quality is everyones job.
- S/He is data-driven and can measure, collect and use data to make decisions. We understand the value of intuition and the need to balance decisions accordingly.
- S/He has strong communication skills and technical expertise to drive and participate in meaningful discussions.
Technical Skills Required
- Experience with Java/J2EE applications.
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL,Oracle and/or NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience in ORM (Hibernate, JPA), Spring MVC, Spring Security.
- Experience in WebSphere, Weblogic or JBoss.
- Strong working experience in writing web services (SOAP/ REST / XML/ JSON ) and web application development.
- Hands-on experience with Build and Deployment tools and languages – Spring Boot, JVMs, web servers, Jenkins, FreeMarker,JUnit, Github.
- Experience with JMS, AWS, Openshift, Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD, Jenkins.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), works effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Candidates working in Java/J2EE on any framework with front end or Back end development skills
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Create/Review component designs & builds to ensure compatibility with the end-to-end system design
- Collaborate with other component design and build teams, ensuring that end-to-end system design is followed
This person will be responsible for contributing to the entire software development lifecycle from concept to deployment as a member of an agile, cross-functional team. S/He shall design and develop re-usable APIs that focus on customer experience needs and optimize quality and deployment practices.
Technocentra is a software research and development organization aimed at helping businesses and institutions meet the complex challenges of the technology revolution. We at Technocentra are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic and self driven individuals who can work with our growing services and product innovation Teams and thereby help us charter our growth trajectory along with empowering themselves in the process.
- Building of new technology products.
- Client’s high satisfaction on our Service Delivery.
- Huge learning opportunity when compared with MNC’s.
- Possibility of Role change and growth for earnest and deserving candidates.
- High salary over and above the Industry Standards for the deserving candidate.
- Undisclosed Bonus anytime depending upon individual performance and the project success.
- Various flexibility initiatives to ensure work life balance of the employees.
- A great work culture that promotes fun, camaraderie as well as professional and personal growth.
Keywords: Java Developer, J2EE Developer, Full Stack Developer, Java, J2EE, Angular, MySQL, AWS, Java/J2EE, SOAP,REST, XML, JSON, NodeJS, Web Developer, Oracle.
|Job Category||Full Stack Developer|