Technical Architect – Software Architecture, Design & Code – Java/J2EE Full Stack Development
Position: Technical Architect – Software Architecture & Design – Java/J2EE Full Stack Development
- Provide Technical Architecture , Designing, coding and debugging of product features with latest Web and Mobile Technologies.
- Ability to convert the business requirements into executable code
- Provide technical leadership to the onsite and offshore team by closely working with onsite team and clients.
- Ability to analyze and resolve technical queries to help the team.
- Provide support to presales team with Sales Executive team.
- S/He has a passion for technology and can navigate his/her way across complex and rapidly-changing landscapes by staying on top of latest trends and thrive by sharing knowledge.
- S/He is a creator, a doer, and a disruptor who will help us solve real-life problems and meet real customer needs. S/he shall be helping us build things, taking an idea, and creating rapid prototypes that are shippable and learn from real-life feedback.
- S/He is comfortable to be a self-starter, who actively challenges status-quo, is curious and not afraid to ask Why and What if?
- S/He is experienced with the tools of the trade including a variety of modern programming languages and frameworks
- S/He cares about cycle time and use CI/CD practices, tools to rapidly deploy changes to customers while minimizing risk using practices like A/B tests, blue-green deployments, and feature toggles
- S/He stays on top of Algorithms, Data Structures and Design Patterns and love the challenge of building highly scalable systems that can support thousands of transactions/sec.
- S/He has a mindset of test first development and are experienced in modern test frameworks. We believe in testing and that quality is everyone’s job.
- S/He is data-driven and can measure, collect and use data to make decisions. We understand the value of intuition and the need to balance decisions accordingly.
- S/He has strong communication skills and technical expertise to drive and participate in meaningful discussions.
Technical Skills Required
- Minimum 9 years of relevant experience in Java/JEE technology for enterprise application is preferred
- 4+ years of experience in architecture roles responsible for maintaining business/technology alignment.
- Mobile platforms – Android or iOS, Mobile App Frameworks ( Mobile App Design & Technology Skills )
- Strong in Java and Java EE platforms including Spring framework & components, Hibernate, JSP, Node JS or Express JS or similar, Web & Application Server ( Server App Design & Technology Skills ), Web Services, SOAP, WS-Security, REST(Services Design & Technology Skills )
- Good understanding on DevOps (Git, CI tools, Sonar, etc)
- Hands-on Experience in cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google, etc).
- Strong Problem solving and analytical skills (especially around the areas of performance, scalability on the above mentioned technologies)
- Experience in RDBMS, NoSQL, Junit or BDD or equivalent.
- Experience in working in Agile environment with good communication skills
- Passion to learn new technologies and to upgrade versions of technology.
- Experience in estimation models and presales activities
Technocentra is a software research and development organization aimed at helping businesses and institutions meet the complex challenges of the technology revolution. We at Technocentra are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic and self driven individuals who can work with our growing services and product innovation Teams and thereby help us charter our growth trajectory along with empowering themselves in the process.
- Building of new technology products.
- Client’s high satisfaction on our Service Delivery.
- Huge learning opportunity when compared with MNC’s.
- Possibility of Role change and growth for earnest and deserving candidates.
- High salary over and above the Industry Standards for the deserving candidate.
- Undisclosed Bonus anytime depending upon individual performance and the project success.
- Various flexibility initiatives to ensure work life balance of the employees.
- A great work culture that promotes fun, camaraderie as well as professional and personal growth.
Keywords: Principal Software Engineer, Java Technical Architect, Senior Java Developer, Senior J2EE Developer, Full Stack Developer, Java, J2EE, Angular, React, Java Script, MySQL, AWS, Java/J2EE, SOAP,REST, XML, JSON, NodeJS, Web Developer, Senior Mobile Developer, iOS and Android Development, Oracle.